Sawbones Modular Display Tray System
Sawbones Modular Display Trays are custom-built to cast your medical instruments and devices in the best light.
They help you show off your products and get noticed. Our modular and customizable tray system gives you benefits of a custom solution at a competitive price. It's a more modern design for your next trade show or workshop setting.
Ready for Your Next Show
These customized modular instrument and implant display trays can be tailored to each individual request with several different price ranges available.
You can choose from a wide variety of colors, materials and embellishments (see below).
All display pocket silhouettes are cut using CAD designs from your own instruments/devices; or, you can choose from our Sawbones library of standard CAD models. In addition, if you have a new or custom item, we can scan virtually anything on demand and create a custom pocket to fit.
Each tray is machined using our CAD to CUT process which guarantees an exact fit. You can review, tweak and approve the CAD design in full color before manufacture and then we’ll cut your selected materials using our computer-operated CNC milling system.
Many Options to Choose From
Sawbones modular display trays are built in layers so you can mix and match the materials, finishes, colors and embellishments to create one that sets you apart.
You can choose from any of the options below to create your trays. Any of these choices can be mixed or matched.
- Powder coating
- Laser etching
- Silk Screen
- Practically any color available to match your style or brand
- And, we can mix and match with type color, pocket color, top cover and more
- We have a set of standard sizes available but we can custom match anything you can dream up
- Soft or hard cases available for travel, storage or both
- Choose from loose wrappers to padded and fitted cases to protect your exhibit tray between shows or demonstrations
- Custom cases available for safe storage
- LED embedded lighting
- Custom typography and labeling
- Logo and branding
- Much more, let's discuss what you have in mind